Pattern Type: Solid
Item Length: 43cm
Has an allowance for the heel so it covers more of the foot, while maintaining grip on a smooth surface. They are thick and fall down a little so are very comfortable.
These are good injury leg warmers... Dancers wearing one leg warmer are usually coddling a niggling injury in that leg. Moon boots are used to protect pointe shoes when the dancers are outside the studio. They also keep their feet warm and ready for the next rehearsal.
Leg warmers are worn to keep the lower legs warm in colder weather. They are used as dancewear by ballet and other classic dancers in order to keep the leg muscles warm and to prevent cramping or other muscle injuries.
- Protecting your muscles from the cold.
- Keeping your legs warm if the A/C is blasting.
- Warm up your body faster, and keep your body warm in between rehearsals and classes.
- Keep your legs warm during photo shoots.
- Maintain flexibility and achieve peak flexibility faster.